Friday, January 7, 2011

3 Memories

3 Memories
++++++++++++++++++

I Gazed on Innocence Today,
In A Child, Standing Knee Deep,
In her Mother's Boots, Running,
With Each Step, She Seemed to Leap,

I Fell in Laughter Today,
In a Friend's Unexpected Glance,
She turned to Recite a Rhapsody,
Mocking a Duck's Contrived Dance,

I Reminisced Beauty Today,
In a Meal I never Would have Had,
Had I not Met Her Wonder,
My Angel's Perfect Silhouette,

++++++++++++++++++


Often I comment after a poem, to try to help you understand what i might truly be feeling. However, this time, I do not have a poem, but I do have an enterprise of hope. You see, my emotions, are best expressed in these words, or the amateurish blues I bang out on my guitar. They both have one thing in  common, they have an audience of 1, Myself. This is my means to retain my sanity amidst this unnatural silence, in the aftermath of the failures and sadness, I could write to display my mood, as I always have, or I could write for hope, to be able to Believe. These verses may mean nothing to you, but they each represent a memory of today to me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you For your Thoughts...