Monday, November 1, 2010

The Witness

The Witness
++++++++++++++++++++
I saw love today,
She was a beautiful thing,
Resplendent,
Effervescent,
She was Awe Inspiring,
When She Walked,
Through a shared kiss,
I saw Faith,
I saw Fervour,
I witnessed a Man's Bliss...
What i have,
I place in prayer,
That love like that,
Stays Still forever,
That they remain,
Love's Astute Tower,
That in Their Union,
Their Fears Will Cower,
Love is a Gift,
Unlike no other,
May love Always Be,
Their Lives' Signature....

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Today I saw beauty, I saw life, I saw love... I witnessed inspiration... Thank you Pat & Stef!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful words from a beautiful person! May god bless you with everlasting love..!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You for the Kind Words!!! And You too er, Anonymous =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you too "er" gazza...LOLZ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please continue writing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you For your Thoughts...