Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I Write...

I Write...
++++++++++++++++

I Write To Remember My Joy,
That Those Moments,
Will Remain Eternal,

I Write So These Words,
Dress My Wounds,
And Make the Pain Bearable,

I Write To Remind Myself of Love,
For those Times,
When Its Warm Comfort is Scarce,

I Write to Appreciate Beauty,
To keep In my Life,
Its Grasp,

I Write to Feel Freedom,
That In this Script,
It Can Dance,

I Write To Confess my Sins,
That I Might Meet,
Forgiveness' Glance,

I Write so Someone Out there,
Can Take Comfort,
That They are Not Alone,
I Write So She Knows I'm Thinking Of her,
When I Can't Pick up the Phone,

I Write So You Might Know Me,
When My Lips Have No Adage,
I Write to Leave a Piece of Myself,
For When My Book,
Reaches Its Last Page...

++++++++++++++++




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you For your Thoughts...