Monday, May 24, 2010

A Prayer



A Prayer
++++++++++++++++++++

Lord I offer,
A Prayer to Thee,
One I humbly ask, You heed,
Each night my mother,
Lays down to rest,
Her Body, Her Mind,
I pray you Bless,
Let Not a A single worry cross her face,
Comfort my angel,
In the warmth of your Grace,
As long as the Stars,
In the Night Sky, Glitter,
Sweeten her Dreams,
Till Honey seems Bitter,
Remove from Me,
And Grant unto Her,
Weigh All Scales,
In My Mother's favour,
O Lord, Think Not twice,
About my request,
And All other Wants,
I will Keep to my chest....

- Ganesh J. Perumal, July 1, 2005

++++++++++++++++++++



I wrote this, One July night, after having spoken to my Mother. 10 months before She left this place. I read this poem today, and remembered how I felt when I wrote it. I Quote myself, So that I will always remember.

"Yesterday i spoke to my Mum..It brought a smile to my face...I really can't wait to see her...I love that Woman Sooo much..I only pray that i can be the son She Raised....."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you For your Thoughts...