Monday, November 26, 2007

Reflection

Reflection
=========
I let my thoughts wander,
Each time a Little Too Far,
They yearn to Understand my journey,
To know who's driving this car,

I see a person in the mirror,
A weathered, unfamiliar face,
How he arrived in my Reflection,
My Memory fails to Place.

I long to return to the Bosom,
Of a time of a Childish Bliss..
A Place where Innocence flowed Unbound,
As Fountains in a Golden Chalice...
==============================

This is another old poem. Something i'd like to keep. From one of my lonely nights away from home a long time ago. Entangled in trivialities. However, such is life. Sometimes it just feels as if we're not in control, that someone hit that autopilot switch, and we're just along for the ride. Maybe it is. Maybe It isn't, but i think this "Reflection" doesn't change anytime that i read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you For your Thoughts...