Wednesday, August 1, 2007

I See, I Wish

I See, I Wish
=============
I let my thoughts wander,
Each time a Little Too Far,
They yearn to Understand my journey,
To know who's driving this car,

I see a person in the mirror,
A weathered, unfamiliar face,
How he arrived in my Reflection,
My Memory fails to Place.

I long to return to the Bosom,
Of a time of Youth's Bliss..
A Place where Innocence flowed Unbound,
Like Rivers in a Golden Chalice...
==============================

This is another old poem i really like, written one April night in 2005. Every now and then, i sort of take a break, and look at my life. And i always end up surprising myself. Sometimes, i like what i see, sometimes i don't, but till date, there hasn't been once, where i expected what i saw. I have many plans, but i realise, nothing really happens according to them. I think because most times, we don't really have a choice to the paths that we take, we can only make the best of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you For your Thoughts...