Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Rainbow in the Night


Rainbow in the Night

++++++++++++++++++++

The sun shifted its gaze,
Onto a hopeless world,
I thought I'd see you again,
And then I heard your words,

The thought of losing you,
Had never crossed my mind,
You were always my light,
My rainbow in the night,

I felt my heart break,
My will had finally gone,
My world gave in,
This time, The pain had won,

And then out of nowhere,
Your voice it pierced the void,
You still shined your light,
My rainbow in the night,

Long ago, you came to me,
When I forgot I knew love,
I forgot I knew how to love,
You gave me happiness,
I now know, I never deserved,

When the time comes,
For me to land this flight,
I hope you'll again turn your light on me,
My Rainbow in the Night...

++++++++++++++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you For your Thoughts...