Friday, September 10, 2010

Airplanes

"Can We Pretend that Airplanes, In The Night Sky, Are Like Shooting Stars? I Could Really Use a Wish Right Now.."

Lovely lyrics from A song that just struck me from the first time I heard it, like a phone book to the back of my head. I could really use a wish right now, I really could.

But what would I wish for? Love? Money? a New Life? No, none of those things. I understand love, and why I cannot have it, I hate money, and what it has done to my childhood, my family, and me, and a Life, well, I cannot live another one to any greater good.

I would wish for peace. I would wish for sleep. I would wish to close my eyes for the last time, and lose this myriad of thoughts that plague my every waking moment. I would wish for the pinch that would wake me from this superfluous conundrum of a dream. I would wish for a simple end.

Ok thats a lot of wishes. I Guess I will have to spend the rest of this night, to define how I can formulate these wishes into a single statement, so that when I next see an Aeroplane, or catch an angel's fallen eyelash, I can make my wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you For your Thoughts...