Tuesday, October 16, 2007

California Dreaming

Alright, i've been taking a long break. Not really! Busy times these are, what with wars, Birthdays, and dodgy Traffic police, a Man rarely has time to even remember that he has to come here and write on occasion.

Anyways, i know i promised you Mr. Descartes that i'd have an answer for you, but i feel like a more pressing feeling to write about this song. I was listening to it twice on my way to work today, its a good song, called "California Dreaming." The First part of the Song,

All the Leaves are Brown,
And the Sky is Grey,
I've Been for a Walk,
On a Winter's Day,
I'd be Safe and warm,
If I was in LA,
California Dreaming,
On Such a Winter's Day..

And you know what, I AM California Dreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you For your Thoughts...