Monday, June 4, 2007

Planning

"Life passes most people by while they're busy making grand plans for it." - "Blow"

One of the many classic lines of the movie. Makes me wonder. If i'm guilty of the above. Although i think, i'm one step worse. My life is passing by, and i'm not even making tiny plans for it. haha. How now? Time to panic i guess.

Or not. I may not have been alive very long. But if there's one thing my 23 years has taught me, its that things never really go as planned. Murphy's Law pretty much says it all! Plans don't depend on the self. They depend on a multitude of different people, and people are unpredictable.

So, if you can't depend on anybody; you can't really plan anything constructive. Ergo, i conclude the only thing you can plan to do, is to not plan anything!

Once again, i've succeeded in confusing myself. *round of applause*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you For your Thoughts...